Wall Mounting a Flat Screen TV
- Purchase the television Wall Mount Kit.
- Locate the studs in the wall where you want to hang the TV.
- Measure the height where you would like the television mounted and mark location with a pencil.
- Take out the back bracket from the kit and place it on the wall with the drilled screw holes at the studs. Drill the bracket if necessary, for proper alignment. Verify the wall mount bracket is level.
- Attach bracket to the wall at the studs with the screws enclosed in the kit. (Verify the length of the screws is not too long to protrude out the RV exterior wall). Two sided tape or construction adhesive applied to the back of the bracket before screwing will enhance wall and bracket strength.
- Attach the other half of the kit to the back of the television, using the screws enclosed.
- It is recommended that you have someone to help lift the television to the mounting bracket on the wall. Slip TV onto track attached to the wall. Slide TV across the track to verify it is centered, then tighten the screws on the bottom track until the television no longer slides freely.
- Secure wiring with cable hooks or hide in a flat conduit if necessary. Exposed wires can be disguised by painting a wall color.
Congratulations, you have now mounted a flat screen TV in your RV.